skin care


consult a specialist


when to seek professional advice?

Good basic skin care also means that you recognize problems that arise in the skin and seek professional advice early. If you develop a rash, itch, pigmentation problems or skin growths, see your family doctor or a dermatologist. Do not attempt self-cures. Specific problems should be treated by a professional.